Elon Musk set off a firestorm Friday by announcing that Twitter, now called X, would “delete” the service’s longstanding user-blocking feature — raising the prospect that, as a result, the app could ...
Click to share on X (Opens in new window) X Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook Twitter may not be able to remove the block button after all. Last year, Elon Musk acquired ...
Editor’s note: The following article is an op-ed, and the views expressed are the author’s own. Read more opinions on theGrio. First of all, let me just say that I don’t call it “X.” I still call it ...
WASHINGTON — Users of X, formerly known as Twitter, will be losing the ability to block other accounts on the social media platform, according to the company's owner. Elon Musk shared the development ...
Dominik Bošnjak is a freelance writer from Croatia. He has been writing about games for as long as he can remember and began doing so professionally in 2010 because an opportunity presented itself ...
Elon Musk wants to get rid of blocking. Credit: Photo Illustration by Piyas Biswas/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images Elon Musk promised on Friday that he'd kill off the block feature from X, ...
Elon Musk, billionaire tech mogul and owner of what we once knew as Twitter, said on Friday that he plans to eliminate a safety feature on the platform now known as X. What Happened: Musk said that ...
You're currently following this author! Want to unfollow? Unsubscribe via the link in your email. Follow Jordan Hart Every time Jordan publishes a story, you’ll get an alert straight to your inbox!
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results